Date & Time
18 & 19 March 2017 (Sat & Sun): 9:30am - 5:30pm
Jin Shin Jyutsu is an ancient Japanese practice that balances the body’s energy, by using the fingers and hands to eliminate stress, create emotional equilibrium, relieve pain and alleviate chronic and acute conditions.
The name Jin Shin Jyutsu, means ‘The Art of the Creator through the person of compassion’. The healing art that these words represent is based upon our own natural innate ability to harmonize ourselves.
For thousands of years ancient people used this awareness to heal both themselves and others. But with successive generations this awareness grew dimmer, until it was all forgotten.
In the early part of the twentieth century a Japanese sage named JiroMurai rediscovered Jin Shin Jyutsu.
Topics Covered :
- The history and basic concepts of Jin Shin Jyutsu®
- The location, benefits and uses of the 26 'safety energy locks', along with practice in their location
- Jin Shin Jyutsu patterns for reducing tension and stress, to be utilized on a dailybasis
- Presentation and practice of a pattern developed by Master JiroMurai that utilizes all of the 26 ‘safety energy locks’
- Applications of the simple Art of Jin Shin Jyutsu for specific ailments, such as backaches, neck and shoulder tension, headache, fatigue, appetite imbalance, skin disorders, breathing problems, digestive stresses and much more.
Course Fees: HK$3,480
- including self-help books and refreshment
- 10% discount for APA Diploma & Certificate Students
ABOUT Sunita Teckchand,APDHA, MIFPA**
Sunita is a graduate of Asia-Pacific Aromatherapy and has practiced many other Healing modalities. She moved to Dubai in 1997 and opened a Clinical Holistic Training Institute teaching IFPA and ITEC Curriculum in alternative therapies.
This was first of its kind in the UAE and licenced by the Department of Health and Medical Services. She was trained in Clinical Aromatherapy, Clinical Reflexology, Kinesiology "Touch for Health", Jin Shin Jyutsu Healing, Regression, Hypnotherapy and other multi-modalities.
** APDHA - Asia-Pacific Aromatherapy Diploma in Holistic Aromatherapy
MIFPA - Member of International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists